Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Category creator plugin creates category under all root categories and not under specified store

Zarathus

Total Posts:  2

I’m using the category creator plugin (v0.1.7) and in column store I put a name of specific store.
the category of this product is created on all root categories of all stores. It behaves as if I put admin in the store column. here is a sample of the file I’m importing. result is that both line/tango and ligne/tango are created as subcategories for both root categories of the two stores - en & fr

sku store categories
A.9106GO-47 en Line/Tango
A.9106GO-48 fr Ligne/Tango

I found some other posts complaining about this, though no solution anywhere. I’ve tried different solutions over the past week nothing helped (deactivating, various variables combinations, new installation, etc)

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community