Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

processing orders

skwish

Total Posts:  9

Hi

I was doing some test orders on my site before it goes live and couldnt figure out how to set status’s of orders and notify customers… ie. shipped, complete ect so i started watching a few videos on youtube of the process and noticed in all the videos there where several buttons for ‘shipped’ ect on the order page.....but on my site i only have 2 buttons, ‘back’ and ‘send email’ .....is there something i havent set up proper in order for the buttons to show?

Image Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

skwish

Total Posts:  9

Does anyone have any ideas what’s gone wrong regarding the order buttons? Ideally want go live at the end of the week 8o/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi! Order Status Extension is a great helper for you.
It allows to Create understandable order statuses to effectively manage orders on the grid and inform customers about order status changes. See the image attached.

For more details, user guide and live demo please follow the link http://amasty-new.apps.sty/order-status.html

Image Attachments
order status1.pngorder status2.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community