Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I display available product sizes on the category pages (catalog/product/list)? 

One Step Checkout

Total Posts:  34
Norway

I am currently having a clearance sale so a lot of sizes are gone from the store, and we are noticing users getting frustrated by having to see the details of every product to figure out whether there is any items in his/her size left in the store.

I’ve been trying to reimplement the getJsonConfig() method defined in Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/View/Type/Configurable.php, line 74, but no luck. Seems there should be an easier way.

I was able to get all of the attributes available, but not only the sizes left in the store, I got ALL attributes, no matter whether they were sold out or not. I just this code to get that:

$product->getTypeInstance()->getConfigurableAttributes();

So does anyone have any idea how one can easily get it?

And yes I know about layered navigation that is not relevant in this case smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

One Step Checkout

Total Posts:  34
Norway

I need to bump this!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community