Magento Forum

Need themes for Groupon Deals, Livingsocial Deals, Ebay and Airbnb using magento

erickeejackson

Total Posts:  4

Im a us based website whole seller i need themes for Groupon Deals clone, Living social deals clone, Ebay clone and Airbnb clone where can i found the themes using magento cms

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

erickeejackson

Total Posts:  4

Thanks Alaiva and Apptha you two are great and likely very cheap comparing other magento Application Developers.

Hi guys, I’m a Spanish coder, Alaiva’ S Extensions are comparatively very costly please use this site(Alaiva) for the ajax cart pro and other extensions like One Step Checkout affilate programs and social referral programs..

Let us help you to increase 50%+ sales as our other 20.000+ shop owners do.
We offer Affiliate, Reward Points, Free Gift, One Step Checkout, Enhanced CMS, Gallery and many more useful extensions.
High quality Magento Themes & Magento Extensions by Alaiva.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

nepstermartin

Total Posts:  2

I have not seen any popular clone websites are using a 3rd party readymade script, so if you are planning for long term and sustainable business through your website, a custom development solution and approach is recommended. In custom development you can get robust, scalable and user friendly website and it also give you unique & responsive design as well as it takes less loading time and SEO & search engine friendly. Most of the clone services that you find online are readymade scripts, almost all of which are non-functioning in one way or the other. I could only find NCrypted which is providing custom development solution for popular websites. You can contact for customized Website Clones and check your cloning requirements.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community