Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: Magmi importer

bijuthotta

Total Posts:  11

Hi ,

I have been working with the wonderful Magmi importer for a couple of weeks and got it working perfectly fine on my server. now when i tried to replicate the exact same settings in my clients server I am getting the error “SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘*****_mgn2.core_store’ doesn’t exist -”. I have been searching the web for an answer for hours but to no avail. would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer. thank you so much in advance.

- Biju

UPDATE: the issue is resolved. i had missed table prefix value as it was not needed in the first server. all working smooth now.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gerrit boogaart

Total Posts:  8

Hi i’m running into the same problem; what’s that about a prefix?

Thanks!

Gerrit

Magento Community
Magento Community

gerrit boogaart

Total Posts:  8

Never mind; i got it; mine needed mage_ in front of it. (Table prefix: under password - for people as slow as me wink) Hope this helps others!

Gerrit

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community