Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Stuck on checkout/onepage Step 2! Please help! 

ellendijk

Total Posts:  1

I have tried to remove the region label from the billing form with success. I also tried to make the telephone label not required, which worked in visual but still is required. I must have made a mistake somewhere because since my latest changes I can’t get further in the checkout process. When I’ve filled in all the fields in step 2 of the checkout process I click the continue button but it just loads and then nothing happens. I tried to undo all the changes. But I can’t see what I’ve done wrong were. Anyone who can help me please? You can find the webshop here as it is not online yet: http://hosting22.skyberate.net/~glamours/index.php/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hzworks

Total Posts:  1

Hi Ellen,

I have also the same problem and I host also by skyberate.
Could you please tell me how you fixed this on your webstore?

You may also reply in Dutch.

Thanks in advance!!

Gr. Dennis

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community