Magento Forum

Please support Stripe payment gateway and Stripe Plus extension

g0rdian

Total Posts:  65

Hi everyone,

I’ve just learned that Matthew is suspending development on Stripe Plus and it’s breaking my heart!

First off, Matthew has provided unparalleled support. Anyone complaining that they can’t reach their extension developers by phone would be shocked by Matthew’s accessibility. He actually answers calls and he dedicates a ton of time to providing thorough support.

Second, Stripe is awesome. It’s about time developers start to make the big name gateways and merch account providers think long and hard about their archaic ways.

Finally, to all you MERCHANTS out there: get out of the choke hold of the big name companies!

It’s not quite modestly priced, but Stripe Plus really is worth its weight in gold. The amount of aggravation saved by not dealing with bureaucratic and outdated gateways/merchants is phenomenal.

Don’t let this project die!

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

brashiom

Total Posts:  1

There is a new plugin called Stripe For Magento.

I haven’t tried it yet but the price is less than the other plugin and I have emailed the developer to ask a couple of questions. They seem to be on the ball and got back to me the next day.

Stripe for Magento

Template Tag

Might be worth a look - seems like a worthy alternative!

Magento Community
Magento Community

TemplateTag

Total Posts:  2
United Kingdom

Thanks for the kind words brashiom!

If you have any questions at all regarding our extension then just fire them just send them over to support@templatetag.com or even message us on here. We are a pretty friendly bunch of guys and girls!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community