Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unirgy Gift Certificate ‘Send To email’ options missing from frontend after upgrade from 1.4 to 1.7.0.2

Daioujou

Total Posts:  32

Hoping someone can shed some light on this.

Had Unirgy Gift Certificates installed fine on 1.4.0.1 and it all worked properly with no customer complaints. Upgraded recently to 1.7.0.2 and I’ve found the toggle options on the gift certificate product pages (frontend) have disappeared.

Those buttons either gave the option to send the certificate to the customer’s email, or to an email they could specify to be the recipient. It also opened a box where a gift message could be typed.

I’m not sure if it’s simply a case of a tag going missing from the product page code, or if it’s a more complex problem, but after searching for hours I can’t figure out how to bring the options back.

This install was from the point when Unirgy Gift Certs were free, so not it’s not paid and I can’t get support from them. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you for the help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community