Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One Page Checkout issue (Magento version-1.7.0.2)

nitinkumar4331

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I have done all the configurations and settings of Paypal Payments Advanced (Includes Express Checkout) in the back end.  In front end after adding a product to to the cart when i am coming to the checkout page there i am getting a message while select the ‘Credit card’.

The message is “You will be required to enter your payment details after you place an order. “

Along with this message when i place the order , it makes Shopping cart empty and redirect on shopping cart empty page.

Please give some required tips or suggestions to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dillweed

Total Posts:  21

Same problem any suggestions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Julie4E

Total Posts:  16

Same problem - anyone have a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

CraneYardClay

Total Posts:  1

This seems to be a problem for many people and I have not found a solution anywhere. I took a stab at contacting Magento, even though I know that CE doesn’t receive support. They tried to sell me the Enterprise edition.

I spoke with PayPal and they couldn’t figure it out. I think we’re hosed, Magento is the problem and Magento staffers don’t care enough to budget the time to fix the free edition.

Magento Community
Magento Community

daolwede

Total Posts:  3

Hi,

I\’m experiencing this issue at the moment, and am going round in circles trying to fix it. Magento is an exasperating system that takes a lo t of time to sort issues out on!

Anyway I haven\’t fixed the issue, but I can add some value to this issue by passing on this thread which does go some way into explaining that the issue may require a phone call to Paypal as their system requires updating with what Magento version is being used - https://collaborate.magento.com/magento/topics/you_will_be_required_to_enter_your_payment_details_after_you_place_an_order

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community