Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

upload products quickly? 

focallocal

Total Posts:  16

hi, i have a small store but with lots of unique items and i find it takes a remarkably large amount of my time to create soo many new products all the time.

i’m using 1.7 community and i cant help thinking that there must be something i’m missing as uploading products is taking too long to be practical. i was wondering if there were some tips, as spending hours everyday uploading products is a real drag. is there a simpler method than the default ‘create product’ in the backend? or a module that speeds the process up? or a front end mod that allows my members to upload their own products?

I know that i should be able to find this on google, but i seem to just find answers to different problems when i search, so i\\\’d be really grateful for any advice a more experienced user could offer.

thanx very much,

Andy
Focallocal

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

iKantam_

Total Posts:  89

Check option to import products as .csv file - http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/working-with-product-csv-files

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community