Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Download Link Is Missing For Downloadable Products

LegrandEnt

Total Posts:  2
State College, PA

Hello everyone!

I’ve ran into this issue and can’t seem to find any solution or documentation so I was hoping someone could help me.

I’m using Magento Community 1.7.02 edition and I have multiple downloadable products. I’ve gotten 3 orders so far and on each order the download link is missing from the email sent to the users, the user’s download sections, and even the orders section in the admin area. I have my downloads entitled Links. In the emails, the downloads section, and the orders section to review the order, it will just say Links then underneath it, there is nothing… You can see an example in the attached image.

I’ve ensured I setup all the downloadable information in the product setup page. I have it setup so links cannot be purchased separately. I have the title, max downloads 3, shareable use config, no sample file, and of course I have the main file uploaded as a zip file. Under the configuration > catalog > downloadable product options I have “Order Item Status to Enable Downloads” set to Pending. I have also tried Invoiced and both give the same effect and all other settings don’t seem they’d have an effect on this.

Can anyone point out what I may be missing or if this a core error?

Any information would be grately appreciated.

Thanks!

Image Attachments
orders-page.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

weschilders

Total Posts:  2

Any luck on this? Downloads were working when we were testing using a static IP. As soon as we launched the site I started getting the same symptoms you described here.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community