Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Table rates in UPS

stevensurowiec

Total Posts:  15

I’m in the final stages of setting up my first Magento site for a client and am having some concerns regarding the shipping. They use UPS but they don’t charge based on rate, they charge based on total, like Table Rates. However, they have 3 shipping options, like below.

0 - $49 - Standard: $5.95 - Express: $15.95 - Overnight: $19.95
$50 - $74.99 - Standard: $7.95 - Express: $17.95 - Overnight: $21.95

Does anyone know if this setup is possible using the UPS XML setup (I’m still waiting for them to get me their account info so I can’t just plug it in and see)? And, if not, can this type of setup be achieved with Table Rates? I’ve already setup all their rates for Standard using Table Rates but I can’t find any way to add Express and Overnight through the admin. Any help would be appreciated as this is obviously pretty important for them.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Distantskunk

Total Posts:  5

Please post if you got a solution. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community