Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Relocate Google Top Checkout Button & More

reddas7

Total Posts:  11

First off, special thanks to all who have worked to bring us this great shopping cart platform.  It is really leaps and bounds over what I currently use for checkout at my store.

I am looking to remove/relocate the top google checkout button as there is already another at the bottom of the cart page.  I would like to do this since the appearance of google checkout as the first checkout option may imply that it is the preferred method of Checkout.  I would like green checkout button to the first choice for checkout at all times.  I would like to only have Google Checkout at the bottom of the page.  A screen shot is attached.

Additionally, my cart is calculating taxes without a state being selected.  When a state is selected and I update cart totals, this does not change.  Is there some configuration I am missing here or do I need to modify the “Tax” text to say something like “Tax (VA Residents)” If the latter is the only solution, where do I edit this?  However I would think that one should be able to only call tax when applicable.

Lastly, this may be a simple one but I would like to add a bit of padding between green checkout button and paypal.  Where do I do this?

Image Attachments
bc_screenshot.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

reddas7

Total Posts:  11

Anyone?  I fixed the tax problem but still need resolution on the google checkout issue.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community