I am testing dataflow profiles in Magento. After installation, there are some pre-defined profiles in System > DataFlow Profils.
I would like to export ONLY product stocks.
For that, I select profile nr. 2 “Export Product Stocks”. I do not change anything but notice the file name: export_product_stocks.csv
I go to the next side-tab and click on “Run profile in popup”.
After that the file “export_all_products.csv” in var\export is created containing - as the file name already sais - all product data, not only stocks.
I tested it on all Magento recent sub-versions mentioned in the subject.
After that I switched back to Magento 1.6.2 and did the same thing. It worked perfectly: the export file hat the correct name “export_product_stocks.csv” and correct data.
From that I conclude that there is a new bug in Magento 1.7.x.x
Please fix this.