Magento Forum

Problem with Review Order page and Paypal Express Checkout intergration with Magento Community V1.7

SLMohr

Total Posts:  2

My offshore developer recently upgraded my webstore from Magento Community V1.6 to Community V1.7.

But my customers now cannot buy through Paypal Express Checkout as they did previously.  Basically, the customer moves through the Checkout Pages and gets taken to the Paypal Login.  Once they login, they are immediately sent to the Review Order page, but the Suburb they previously entered, no longer shows and the Update Order Details and Place Order buttons do not appear as buttons - they appear as white text.  If the customer re-enters their Suburb, and clicks on either of the these (what should be) buttons, nothing happens.

Can anyone tell me if they know what the problem is.  My developer has failed to fix this.  Instead, he has set it to go through Paypal Standard - this works fine - but this is not what I want (and previously had).

Does anyone know if this is a coding issue, or with Paypal.  I’m not a coder, so I would appreciate the simpliest of answers/solutions please.  Urgently need help!

Thanking you all kindly.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

prtyrocks

Total Posts:  15

I have the same problem. Can anyone help?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kapatel08

Total Posts:  1

Very Similar issue. It’s problem. Does not happens to all orders but we get many calls regarding this issue. Paypal cannot initialize review and then nothing happens.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community