Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Site all white

mpwshop

Total Posts:  5

Hello, I am facing a serious problem with my shop for over a week, I try to accredit Shop with Redecard for online payments, and must have SSL certificate 2048bits (minimum), etc.. still do not buy the certificate, 99.9% of people view the site normally, only redecard and a friend of mine who is viewing the entire site blank, know tell me why?

I can not get accreditation with Redecard just because of this problem, all blank site they see there and a friend of mine also viewed that way, but I and most view the site normally.

Does anyone have a solution?

I need urgently to more than a week trying to get accreditation, but want them to be able to view the site first before I buy the SSL certificate, you will not be the reason to view the entire site blank? Then I’ll buy for nothing.

Please help!!

Site: http://baixadanet.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community