Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I remove the “Help Us to Keep Magento Healthy - Report All Bugs (ver. 1.2.0.1)” from the bottom of my site? 

aikighost

Total Posts:  16

How do I remove the “Help Us to Keep Magento Healthy - Report All Bugs (ver. 1.2.0.1)” from the bottom of my site?

I want to remove this and it looks unprofessional and like my site is an unfinished affair. how do I do this?

Also I’ve noticed that in the modern theme if you turn off the newsletter feature the footer thext runs streight into the report all bugs text.

On my site for example it looks like this.....

“Customer Service | Site Map | Search Terms | Advanced Search | Contact Us Help Us to Keep
Magento Healthy - Report All Bugs (ver. 1.2.0.1)”

Which is a bit annoying. Any quick ways around this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mikeinspain

Total Posts:  108
Alicante, Spain

Perhaps the easiest way would be to navigate to the particular file and directly edit it?

It is located here - /your magento directory/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/page/html/footer.phtml

Not sure if it can be changed with the admin panel, someone may know?

Hope that helps

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community