Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

XML RPC send checkout to another server (shopatron)

ciampam9

Total Posts:  1

I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.  My goal is to the gather cart information, package it and send it to another server when clicking the checkout button.  Here is what i have thus far (below) which simply lists all information but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to gather the products within the cart itself to send.  All products are configurable w/ attributes and custom options.  How would I encapsulate the products within the shopping cart and bypass the onepage checkout to instead send this xml package to shopatron?  Here is the API guide that was provided.  Any help or direction would be amazing, thanks guys
/end fragment

https://service.shopatron.com/display/KBMFG2/Online+Order+Processing+API

$client = new Zend_XmlRpc_Client('http://HOST.com/shop/api/xmlrpc/');
$session $client->call('login', array('xxxxx''xxxxx'));
$filterData = array('type' => array('in' => 'configurable'));
$product $client->call('call', array($session'category_product.list', array($filterData)));
var_dump($product);
$server = new Zend_XmlRpc_Client('/xmlServer.php','www.xxx.com'80); 
$result $server->send($product);

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

raresp

Total Posts:  15

Any solution for this?
Have you successfully integrated Shopatron API into Magento?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community