Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Use customer email as “Reply-To” in admin order confirmation emails? 

SafariYellow

Total Posts:  27

When the store admin receives an order confirmation email they would like to be able to hit “Reply” in their email client if they have any questions for the customer. So would like to use the customers email address in the Reply-To field in the emails that come through.

Has anyone done this, or does anyone know of a module that would let us do this?

Cheers
Evan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sunovisio

Total Posts:  94
Ho Chi Minh

Hi SafariYellow,

You can find an extension here which does what you need.

You can configure a reply to email address for your sales order email which is different than the sender email.

Hope my answer helps you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

SafariYellow

Total Posts:  27

Sunovisio - 08 October 2012 05:44 AM

Hi SafariYellow,

You can find an extension here which does what you need.

You can configure a reply to email address for your sales order email which is different than the sender email.

Hope my answer helps you.

Hi Loic, thanks for the reply but that’s not what i’m after.

Your extension enables you to set a single Reply-To address for the customers order confirmation email. What I need is to use the customers email address as the Reply-To in the admin order confirmation email. This address will be different for every order that comes through?

Cheers
Evan

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sunovisio

Ho Chi Minh

Hi SafariYellow,

Thanks for clarification. We will add this feature in our extension. I will keep you updated when extension is ready.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sunovisio

Ho Chi Minh

Hi SafariYellow,

We upgraded our extension to add the functionality you required. You can find the new version here.

Hope this extension matches your requirements.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community