Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UPS shipping option not showing up

grozanc

Total Posts:  6

Hello Everyone,

The UPS XML module is not showing up as an option when I try to check out using a registered user. However, when I check out as a guest the UPS options show up. Can anyone help me out with this? I did change a lot of the .xml files but I don’t think I messed with anything to disable specific shipping options for registered users. Anyway help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Gary

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

grozanc

Total Posts:  6

OK, I’ve figured out my problem but need a new solution. I set a weight limit on UPS packages to 22lbs. I assumed orders over 22lbs would be split up into multiple packages. For example the total order could be 33lbs, I need shipping to be calculated on one package at 22lbs and one at 11bs.

Instead of calculating shipping on two or more packages the UPS option is disabled. Does anybody know a workaround for this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community