Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product price is set automatically to 0.00

damjaann

Total Posts:  1

Hi I am using Magento 1.7.0.2 and the price is set to 0 automatically if I have custom options in the product. But the price is set to 0.00 while page is loading first it’s showing and automatically go to 0.00 I was googleing to find a solution but there is now solution. I tried to change product.js on line 572 i’ve changed this.plusDispositionTax = config.plusDispositionTax; to this.plusDispositionTax = 0; After i do this the price is showing but when I chose some option the price from the option menu is not added to the main price. to see what I mean please follow this link http://weddingbelles.com.au/index1.php/proba-za-cena.html

Please help this is urgent!

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ecommistry

Total Posts:  1

We just spent several hours on the same issue, and came across your post.

Seems there is a scenario (not sure exact root) where the this.plusDispositionTax can be undefined. So just wrap that oneline:

if(typeof this.plusDispositionTax != ‘undefined’){
incl += parseFloat(_plusDisposition) + parseFloat(this.plusDispositionTax);
}

This will ensure that if the item is set to a number, it will get through for you. If its not set, at least it doesn’t crash the parseFloat which results in a NaN and hence $0.00

Magento Community
Magento Community

limex

Total Posts:  10

Thanks so much. You saved my day:
I referenced your solution here:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/52582/P15/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community