Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

stock problems

thijs_m

Total Posts:  7

when a customer more than 7 products ordered (different prod.) they get the error that the items are not in stock (although this is true) when stock management have put out but this was also to no avail.
how can I fix this, because for orders under 7 products, so good, but once it is over 7 runs the firm and they are gaining the checkout screen tezien
when a customer more than 7 products ordered (different prod.) they get the error that the items are not in stock (although this is true) when stock management have put out but this was also to no avail.
how can I fix this, because for orders under 7 products, so good, but once it is over 7 runs the firm and they are gaining the checkout screen t
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’ve already established that the ordered products are not of the stock may be picked

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

code2012

Total Posts:  37

You problem is not at all clear...explain it more clearly..

Magento Community
Magento Community

thijs_m

when a customer wants to pay, he remains at the page index.php / checkout / onepage / index /
and can not continue. I don’t get a order or mention of this in the control panel
this happens when someone have 8 or more products in the shopping basket .
when there are 6 or less items in the shopping basket everything works fine and everthings works

Magento Community
Magento Community

code2012

Total Posts:  37

Check what you have set under System->configuration->catalog->inventory->Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart

Magento Community
Magento Community

thijs_m

stands at 10000 units

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community