Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Possible to Use a Content Delivery Network? 

lbrean

Total Posts:  31

I’ve got a contract with a content delivery network for a non-magento store that I would like to utilize for a new magento store as we sell a lot worldwide, and having the images hosted on all the continents sure decreases page load times.

However, I’m not really a designer and it looks like magento templates are as complex as possible. Has anyone had any luck changing all the images/css/javascript to be hosted from their CDN account rather than their local server?

Any insight would be appriciated (and as an aside, I’m interviewing developers currently, so drop me a line if you know what your doing with the CDN stuff).

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community