Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Homepage products off-center

jordankittle

Total Posts:  2

I recentlly added a category to my home page using this code:  {{block type=\\\"catalog/product_list\\\" category_id=\\\"2\\\" template=\\\"catalog/product/list.phtml\\\"}}

The problem is, the products are not aligned correctly as they are when I visit any other category page.  My page is here:  http://goletagrown.com , as you can see, the products on the home page are off.  If you click a category in the navigation, you can see they display correctly there.  Does anybody know how to fix thsi?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

Hi jordankittle,

I have checked your issue, I see that when you add this block to homepage, there were several problems with css, please go to:
http://goletagrown.com/skin/frontend/goletagrown/goletagrown/css/styles.css
In line 452

.std ul {

list-styledisc outside none;

padding-left1.5em;
}
and line 454
.std ul ul {

list-style-typecircle;
}
I tried to remove the code above and your homepage work properly. You should check your css now.
Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Magestore

Magento Community
Magento Community

georgeofweb

Total Posts:  2

Wow that must have solved the issue, by the way I have sent your site to a Magento Designer who is more of a CSS expert for Magento his name is Charles he may contact you. Soon.

Regards,
George

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community