Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Installing PageCache powered by Varnish

saraisarai

Total Posts:  1

Hello, my site has currently been disabled by my hosting company because it was experiencing high page loads.  After searching, i found the PageCache extension to use in MagentoConnect and installed it to my site.

Im guessing there is something I need to install on the server?  I am completely new to this and totally clueless as to what exactly I need to do, and I was hoping someone here can help me.  I am using Linux CentOs and the Magento Community Edition.  If someone can walk me through this I would appreciate it.

I contacted the support email from the extension and they replied to me in a foreign language :-(

Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community