Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Alternatives to BrightPearl

pelgen

Total Posts:  1

Im looking to migrate a number of sites across to magento.  I’m finding the going a little tough on my own and am looking for a good development aprtner.  But before I go there I saw a back of house system called Brightpearl which had some good abck of house inventory features and multi channel features.  Was just wondering if there were any other systems like this that integrated with magento and provided the same or similar functionality.

Thanks
Ed

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MadCapsuleMedia

Total Posts:  8

Hi Pelgen,

Welcome to the boards.

We can’t really vouch for any alternatives to Brightpearl as per your request, though we can vouch for Brightpearl from a Magento point of view so I thought deemed it worthwhile posting.

As Brightpearl already integrates with Magento, there is a load off right there.

If you have any question regarding integrating the two, just let us know - we’ve worked on many Magento/Brightpearl integrations aswell as creating some non-Magento Brightpearl integrations, such as Authorize.Net, DPD and a few others—we would be happy to offer you any advice you feel you need, for free of course.

Feel free to call or email us for a chat if you need.

Kind Regards,
James

Magento Community
Magento Community

BrightpearlHQ

Total Posts:  8

Thanks for the vote of confidence James! And return the sentiment in terms of your integrations with our software.

Edmund are you looking for specific back office functionality beyond inventory? There are other companies out there that can integrate these channels but I’ve yet to come across one that provides the level of back end systems we do. In the essence of fairness I will name a couple of names I have come across (worth taking a peek and Channelgrabber and Linnworks for cross comparison), I’ve heard favourable reviews about both. However, it’s also fair to say that neither provide the depth of features that our software provides. Our integration with order management (from purchasing through to shipment to customer), accounting and CRM saves a huge amount of time and admin for growing businesses that really gives them back the resources they need to be able to scale more effectively.

Are you just looking to integrate with your website or will you scale out across other channels too?

Happy to answer any questions you might have about Brightpearl, so feel free to ask anything you’re curious about. Also, if you haven’t yet, there is a 30 day free trial of our software you can take out at http://www.brightpearl.com/signup.

Hope that helps.
Penny

Magento Community
Magento Community

mike797

Total Posts:  5

Do not use brightpearl. Brightpearl are not ready to integrate with magento. Many bugs in the most important part (Order processing). Making my order processing workflow with magento HELL! They can\\\’t come up with a solution after 3months since being on the system. They let you struggle through it all and you feel helpless. Technical support send you in circles.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community