Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

ERP Integration

hotwaxmedia

Total Posts:  2

I found a number of older discussions regarding ERP integrations with Magento but nothing on the last couple of years.  I am wondering what ERP systems others are using along with Magento primarily for warehousing and fulfillment, but any experience with manufacturing would be appreciated as well.

Please let me know what you are using, how seamless the integration is, and any major trouble spots.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

iKantam_

Total Posts:  89

You can check it here - http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/integrations.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

hotwaxmedia

Total Posts:  2

Thank you for the responses.  I would like to hear from other users in the community about what ERP solutions they are using along with Magento and what their experience has been.

Magento Community
Magento Community

iwin_it

Total Posts:  10
USA

It’s not like that people are not discussing more on its integration. It’s just discussed in some other place or forum.

And yes the integration is seamless with an ease.

Magento Community
Magento Community

CartSpan

Total Posts:  32

Greetings,

I author CartSpan , the top-rated eCommerce integration tool for QuickBooks/Sage 50 on Magento Connect and have recently extended support for FrontAccounting ERP.

Some observations from development, as well as some unabashed cheerleading of FrontAccounting can be found here:

Discover open-source cloud accounting with FrontAccounting ERP

Best Regards,

Scott Wheeler, Owner
Noverhead Software
513-708-1317

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community