Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento extension not approved - is there some feedback? 

deniscsz

Total Posts:  4

Realized a submission of a magento extension and was not approved. Ok, something is wrong and I will fix, but there is no feedback about What is wrong?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

deniscsz

Thanks for your reply.

I submitted my extension through the developer section of my account magentocommerce.

Follow the steps in this tutorial to create my package: http://blog.chapagain.com.np/magento-how-to-create-extension-package-images/. Besides reviewing some points on the official packing guidelines.

I submitted my extension according to the official guidelines profile and, after 4 days, the status has changed submitted to not approved.

But I see no reason, apparently, for reproof and received no message indicating what is wrong in my submission.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

You should get an email letting you know why the module wasn’t approved so you can go back and sort the issue and resubmit.  Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive anything.

Magento Community
Magento Community

deniscsz

Thanks Rich for your reply.

I checked my email (including spam), private messaging and forum got no email. I resubmitted my module for approval and the result was the same, not approved. And yet again, I have not received any feedback.

Is there any other way of communication / feedback?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

pavelkonon

Total Posts:  18

I have same problem. My extension (P3chat_Chat-0.0.1) was declined with “Not approved” status
without any justification email.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magebay

Total Posts:  122
Thai Nguyen

I have same problem.
I was submitted 3 extentions, all of them are “submitted” in status.
And I have to waiting 2 weeks ago until now. Still no new, no email, no change status.
Very strange, I dont know WHY!

Image Attachments
2012-10-31_0832.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

World Payments

Total Posts:  1

Hi - I have the same issue.  Extension not approved with no email support with reason.  What now?  I tried to reach out via contact us, but with no response.  Not sure what else I can do.. I can’t upgrade support either as I’m not running a store.  I tried submitting the extension again hoping to get an email, but nada.  It’s been over two months that i’ve been trying to get assistance..  HELP!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community