Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can Someone please help on CSV product Import

Skarniva

Total Posts:  16
Tucker, GA

I have been so frustrated importing products. I have read every topic on this forum about this. My install always show:
Processed 0% of 0/1000 records
regardless of how many products in the file. It says the same thing with 9000 products and the same with 1 product. Each time it imports a tiny amount of the products.

For example - If I try to import 500 products, I get this error but it imports maybe 30 products correctly at random.

Please see attached pic.

Help me!!!

Image Attachments
pic1.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Skarniva

Tucker, GA

I’m with SimpleHelix too. I have tried Firefox, IE, and Opera. I get the same result. I have being on this for three weeks now. I have broken the files down as low as 20 products per file, it still won’t work.

I see a lot of people on this forum with products on their site. I’m hoping one of them will be kind enough to tell me how they were able to get products imported.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Damian Culotta
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  878
Argentina

I don’t know wich products type are you using, but, did you try with the API?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Skarniva

Tucker, GA

Damian,

No I haven’t try with the API. I have tried CSV and XML. Did the API work for you?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Damian Culotta
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  878
Argentina

@Skarniva

Yes, actually We got an store that create and update products values (such prices, stock) trough the API.
Some information is extracted using another tools and the database directly.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community