Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento plugin randomly is now our homepage

jbwebdesign

Total Posts:  21

We recently purchased a Magento plugin called uStoreLocator by Unirgy. We were running the free version, but just updated to the full version.

Now that the plugin is installed, the backend is working just fine. But…

It still shows the old version on the store locator page AND that same old version has now replaced our actual homepage!!

Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do or where to look?

We are running Magento v1.4.1

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jbwebdesign

Total Posts:  21

The previous developer may have customized Magento, but I am having troubles on how to fix this. These are the two responses for Unirgy:

We did not change absolutely nothing besides installing the module.
Module it self is never shown on any other page but its own unless someone makes it to.
And last, what is shown on front page is very old version of the module, which makes me think that you or someone on your team has added some block calls in your home cms page that render the module, and render its quite old version.

This also means that your theme has an old version templates in place, you should update them after new code.

Developers have loged into your system and evaluated the issue you are currently experiencing and determent that the modifications you have made on your won is the cause of it. While assisting you with the install issue, our developers have not altered any code or configurations. Please try to troubleshoot your customizations and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you so much!

-Jeff

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community