Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem with extension. 

carlitosF

Total Posts:  16

Hi, 2 days ago I installed an extension called “Facebook Reviews” by Amasty and it made my Home Menu Bar disappeared and also my product pages are now disorganized, things aren’t where they used to be and now some additional columns showed up as well as some demo blocks. I tried uninstalling that extension to see if it solved the problem but it didn’t. And they say they can’t help me because they’re not getting paid. So, is there any way you could help me? I’m using 8theme Blanco theme (http://8theme.com/demo/blanco/ ORIGINAL THEME). Please help me, I don’t know what to do. I was planning to launch my website in about 15 days and now I can’t to that.

Thank you very much. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

File Attachments
Archivo comprimido.zip  (File Size: 995KB - Downloads: 8)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

Hi CarlitosF,
To uninstall an extension on your site, you just need to remove file app/etc/modules/your_extension. After completly removing extension, it is necessary to refresh cache and your front-end. It will work as normal. Also, you can use our Facebook Comment extension. Facebook Comment extension supports feature of comment on Facebook for you site. You can refer through this link: http://www.magestore.com/magento-facebook-comment-extension.html.

Hope you succeed,
Magestore

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community