Magento Forum

Seeking senior level LAMP programmer - Magento Coder

HLT1

Total Posts:  33

Hello all -

I am looking for a programmer who is senior level in Magento customization.  Also senior level in LAMP programming.  Both are necessary as our store links to both a Cybersource Merchant System and a custom Warehouse shipping, inventory, and tracking system.  All custom integrated.  LAMP programming at a senior level is imperative as well.

Hello !

I have more customizations and complex needs for the back end of this store however, and my current programmer isn’t available enough to do them.  I really need someone who is advanced in their knowledge of Magento code, and advanced in their skills building custom code from scratch. 

I run the online business and work daily 9 to 5 USA time - but am available nearly 15 hours a day via Skype even if you’re overseas.  Most jobs will be hourly billed as some tasks are very minor, quick, and ongoing.  Really need an “ongoing guy/girl” who is my “Magento Programmer” who I can send things to when we need them.  Piecemeal, and sporadic with periodic larger projects mixed in.

Please contact me if you are interested and you feel you qualify:  H L T [at] HAIR LOSSTALK [dot] COM

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

You got mail.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community