Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problems with shipping table rate

BadBuLL

Total Posts:  5

I’m using Magento 1.7.0.2
When importing tablerates.csv to Table Rates (Price vs. Destination), it doesn’t calculate values properly.

Here’s my CSV:
SVN,*,*,0.0000,3.0000
SVN,*,*,50.0000,2.0000
SVN,*,*,100.0000,1.5000

When I add 51 EUR single product to cart, it should calculate 2 EUR shipping… but it calculates 3 EUR!
If I add 2x 51 EUR products, it should calculate 1.5 EUR shipping… but it calculates 2 EUR!

Anyone has a solution for this?

After experimentig, I found out that:
SVN,*,*,0.0000,3.0000
SVN,*,*,38.4.0000,2.0000

works, so when adding 49,90€ product it will calculate 3€ shipping and when adding 50€ product it will calculate 2€.
I’m guessing it has to be bug in magento!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ksteele36

Total Posts:  26

Using the same version, I would just be happy to find the “Import” button ???? It’s not where this page suggests. (http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/how-do-i-set-up-table-rate-shipping) Did I miss something in the new version? Please RSVP if you know something I don’t -

- Best Regards, “K”

Magento Community
Magento Community

IndigoMulti

Total Posts:  1

Hi K

Came across this post while having problems finding this myself. It’s not obvious in the documentation.

The upload can be found on the System > Configuration > Shipping Methods page

you need to change the Current Configuration Scope: from “Default Config” to your website name, this will make the upload button appear.

grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

ksteele36

Total Posts:  26

Thanks Richiemcfarlane, that will be useful for future projects!

BTW,- (Just in Case this is what you are trying to do)

I found how to do a stepped shipping rate for Flat Rate Shipping and add an additional dollar amount per product. I gave a detailed explanation within one of my posts - You can find it here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/24724/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Also try the module Shipping Table Rates to create per product / weight / destination / price shipping rates.  It’s easy to understand and use, as it has admin interface and you can edit/add remove rates one by one as well as import CSV file.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community