Magento Forum

Magento Cron Setup - Can anybody help ? 

rapidmfg

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

Currently i am creating a new Magento store to use in in synchronisation with ERPLY.

I have installed the ERPLY Extension and it works with manual synchronisation perfectly, just what i wanted.

The automatic sync does not work. It should update the Stock Level and Export the sales every 15mins.

Has anybody made this work or can anybody fix it for me ?
I can’t imagine it would be a big job for somebody who knows Magento well as most of it is working already !

Many Thanks

Mark

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rapidmfg

Total Posts:  4

Having done a little more investigating, i believe that this problem is caused by a problem with CRON ?

Can anybody help me setup CRON Properly ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

spirit66

Total Posts:  2

I am having similar issues with m2e pro

I set up a cron job manually via plesk on my server and it appears to be a php compatibility issue my server is running php ver 5.3.15-7 and magento 1.7.02

anything that should be automated on the site fails but if you run them manually they are fine and when i run the cron.php via my plesk panel

it gives the error : PHP Deprecated:  Directive ‘safe_mode’ is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

I don’t know if it sheds any light on the problem for you as I am still looking for a solution that still allows for upgrades to magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

spirit66

Total Posts:  2

Hi if you have not got this sorted yet have a look at the thread linked below

I tried all sorts of ways to get the cron job to trigger to no avail

the shellpath.php described on that page worked a treat

now my stock levels and prices sync fine as they should before setting the cron job up on my server i had to go in and sync them manually

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/275193/P0/

hope it helps

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community