Magento Forum

Browser issues - css overlaps

netfusium

Total Posts:  2

Hi

I’m far from a CSS expert, I’m having an issue where especially in Google Chrome, this image: http://s4f1d8f30db01c.img.gostorego.com/802754/cdn/media/s4/f1/d8/f3/0d/b0/1c/acrylic_block.png shows up above elements, and other elements overlap this image.

Can be seen in this page:

http://coolframing.gostorego.com/shop/acrylic-block/beach-scene.html

In IE or FF, it does it sometimes, sometimes not. Other times a refresh will clear it up. So what is going on? Please can someone help?!!

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

louise100

Total Posts:  165
UK

Hi there,

Although I can’t give you a solution to your problem, it looks like it’s something to do with javascript.

When you first load the page it breaks… the code looks like:-

<dl class="collateral-tabs tab-list" id="collateral-tabs" style="height: 376px;">

But if you refresh the page, the javascript changes and makes the code look like this and everything works ok:-

<dl class="collateral-tabs tab-list" id="collateral-tabs" style="height: 773px;">

Notice that the heights are different.

Not sure if you need the code that generates the tabs as you don’t seem to have any?

Louise

Magento Community
Magento Community

netfusium

Total Posts:  2

Thanks, that helped. I added a height value to .tab-list .tab-container and it helps, across all browsers. If only Magento Go would have a simple disable feature. I certainly don’t need that JavaScript, hate that it’s there by default…

Magento Community
Magento Community

louise100

Total Posts:  165
UK

Glad you fixed it grin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community