Magento Forum

Links not found

ricarraf

Total Posts:  8

Hello everyone,

I’ve finished the instalation of magento v1.7.0.2 community edition, and everything went ok. But, when I access to my frontend and click on any of the links (wishlist, login, My account, and so on) none of the links work. I am always landing on a NOT FOUND page.

Any suggestion on why is this appening?

Thank you,

Regards,
Ricardo

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CRDevelopment

Total Posts:  21

Please provide a link to your site and i will have a look.

Regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ricarraf

Unfortunately I can\’t provide a link. I am running the instalations on a private server, without connection to the exterior. I am evaluating magento for now and trying to design my store.

I tried to install the same version on a debian machine (instead of Ubuntu) and everything works. There is any incompatibility with ubuntu?

Magento Community
Magento Community

CRDevelopment

Total Posts:  21

I am not sure, can you provide a URL of what it looks like when you click a link?

Regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community

happylifes

Total Posts:  3

Hi there,

Im having the same problem here as well the link is http://www.dezilverkraam.com/

i think it ahs something to do with the empty.htacces that i uploaden if i didnt do it i get an internal error, when i use the htacces.sample and remove the \".sample\" i again get an error. The index page works fine but none of the links do anything.... a little help would be appreciated

thanks in advanced

Magento Community
Magento Community

save_willy

I have similar problems with my products, when I click on any item, I get redirected to 404 page. Why is it happenign?

Magento Community
Magento Community

JHopkins

Total Posts:  9

Hi! I can suggest using Shopping Cart Diagnostics, this service is amazing! It tracks all problems specific for online stores. I think, it may shed some light on your problem too. Here’s where I found it http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/shopping-cart-deep-diagnostics-6157.html

Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community

roseguang

Total Posts:  3

This will show you the rows in ea_entity_attribute that have been orphaned and should be deleted.

Disabling foreign key checks to import a backup here in my opinion may cause issues down the line. You take the time to understand the root cause and keep a clean DB. nike free trainer 7.0 nike air tn cheap nike air max tn

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community