Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help needed: parser error

damarz

Total Posts:  15
Beuningen

Who can help me?
Out of the blue I am getting the following error when I go to “System/Config” and I have no clue what to do.
I tried Googling for a solution, but I cannot find the anser.

Warningsimplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]Entityline 183parser error ParsePIPI php never end ...  in /home/devierja/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 510

#0 [internal function]: mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'simplexml_load_...', '/home/devierja/...', 510, Array)
#1 /home/devierja/public_html/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php(510): simplexml_load_string('loadString('loadFile('/home/devierja/...')
#4 /home/devierja/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/Config.php(87): Mage_Core_Model_Config->loadModulesConfiguration('system.xml')
#5 /home/devierja/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/Config.php(63): Mage_Adminhtml_Model_Config->_initSectionsAndTabs()
#6 /home/devierja/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/ConfigController.php(70): Mage_Adminhtml_Model_Config->getSections(NULL)
#7 /home/devierja/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Adminhtml_System_ConfigController->editAction()
#8 /home/devierja/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#9 /home/devierja/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /home/devierja/public_html/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#11 /home/devierja/public_html/index.php(65): Mage::run()
#12 {main}

I am workin with Magento version 1.3.2.4. Store http://www.de-vier-jaargetijden.nl
I would like to update,but I’m unable to this. As soon as I try I will get errors and the frontend is not accessible anymore.
But first things first. Please help me to solve th parser problem first.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community