Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payment Processors (Methods or Extensions) for the country (Republic of) Georgia

nnars3

Total Posts:  2

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and frankly to Magento.  I have a business operating here in (the country of) Georgia (not the state smile) and I am wondering which payment method or payment processor would be ideal for me to use with Magento?  I am in the process of developing an online store however I would like to know which payment method (or extension) I could use to allow customers to buy their items directly from our site, pay by credit card, and have the funds get transferred direclty to our Georgian Bank Account (in Georgia). 

Thank you and looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Nick

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

momoya

Total Posts:  67

nnars3 - 17 September 2012 08:45 PM

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and frankly to Magento.  I have a business operating here in (the country of) Georgia (not the state smile) and I am wondering which payment method or payment processor would be ideal for me to use with Magento?  I am in the process of developing an online store however I would like to know which payment method (or extension) I could use to allow customers to buy their items directly from our site, pay by credit card, and have the funds get transferred direclty to our Georgian Bank Account (in Georgia). 

Thank you and looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Nick

You should check rather Ogone payment processor offers credit card processing and allows ACH transfers into your Georgian Bank account. I don’t know which other specific payment processors offer payment processing in Republic of Georgia. Payment processors in nearby Turkey might offer credit card processing and ACH transfers in your country if your country share similar Bank brands e.g. HSBC.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community