Magento Forum

Onepage Checkout forgetting Shipping Method at Review Stage

davidboyce

Total Posts:  10

Struggling to find the problem, and so lookign for some help.

Onepage Checkout

I’ve set-up some flatrate shipping methods, they work great under normal circumstances.  But if a promotion has been applied that allows freepost, then when clicking to the final step (review) the shipping method which was displaying fine under the previous step (Order Information) changes to “Shipping method has not been selected yet”.

Can anyone help me pin-point where the problem is, or narrow down where the code is that’s playing up?

Thanks in advance,

David

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

scitadel

Total Posts:  37

Did you ever find the solution to this? I’ve run into the same problem and it’s driving me insane.  Worst time possible for it to crop up too with XMas being here and all.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyndon_Corleone

Total Posts:  27

davidboyce - 11 September 2012 07:08 AM

Struggling to find the problem, and so lookign for some help.

Onepage Checkout

I’ve set-up some flatrate shipping methods, they work great under normal circumstances.  But if a promotion has been applied that allows freepost, then when clicking to the final step (review) the shipping method which was displaying fine under the previous step (Order Information) changes to “Shipping method has not been selected yet”.

Can anyone help me pin-point where the problem is, or narrow down where the code is that’s playing up?

Thanks in advance,

David

Hi,I use onestepcheckout and I comes across similar problem.In my onestepcheckout ,if a ‘promotion’ is applied,my chosen shipping

method would be refreshed if i change the COUNTRY of billing information,this is cause by JS script.I haven’t used onepagecheckout for

a long time ,but I guess there is something in common between these two problems.

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidboyce

Total Posts:  10

Sorry I didn’t get to the bottom of this, I think it was a problem I introduced customising the code to try to offer a free post catalogue.  In the end I used a different method for our free post catalogue and reinstalled the fixed price shipping method and it resolved the problem on the checkout.

Thanks,

David

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community