Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t see the paypal option at backend in magento 1.7.0.2

kairaliproducts

Total Posts:  10
New Delhi

I have upgraded my magento recently from 1.4.0.1 to 1.7.0.2, Now i am unanle to see the paypal option under system->config-.sales,

In payment method there is a optionto implement paypal checkout. but Website Payments Pro and Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition are not there,

How can in enable the paypal checkout under sales

grin

Image Attachments
Aviary kairaliproducts-com Picture 1.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageDevelopment

Total Posts:  2
Bangalore

Hello,

The Paypal option is moved inside “Payment Methods” in Magento 1.7. But, from the screenshot that you have provided over here, I see that you have already visited “Payment Methods”. Do you see the paypal options in “Payment Methods”?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kairaliproducts

Total Posts:  10
New Delhi

Thanks for reply

Yes i have visited the payment method, but how can integrate paypal API because no option is there.

I have implement the express checkout, but facing following problem

1. paypacl is not appearing in checkout weather it is visible on cart and products page
2. My base currency is INR that is not supported by paypal, but even after converting the price in USD it display “currecy is not allowed”
3. along with above message it also display

“PayPal gateway has rejected request. The field Shipping Address State is required (#10729: Shipping Address State Empty).”

Kairali Ayurvedic Products

Magento Community
Magento Community

ckharper1978

Total Posts:  3

Hello,

Were either of you ever able to resolve this issue?  I started a separate thread before I found yours.

Mine is here:  http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/293460/

I have a fresh install of 1.7.0.2, and had gotten most of the way through the setup before I hit this blocker with the PayPal setup.  The option just doesn’t seem to be available within my admin console.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are very eager to get our site launched.

harish_bp, I see you are a contract developer who specializes in Magento, by the way? 

If we can get past this PayPal bug, we would be interested in working with you to complete our setup and to help us upgrade as new Magento versions are released moving forward. Our previous developer had some personal issues and has been unable to help us with our final store setup as he originally promised, so we’ve been reading forums/documentation as slogging through by ourselves.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mohammed Meabed

Total Posts:  6
Munich - Germany

I have made module to fix this issue
check the module here at this link
https://github.com/Meabed/Paypal-Multi-Currency-Magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

mem_in

Total Posts:  1

Mohammed Meabed - 19 November 2012 01:48 PM

I have made module to fix this issue
check the module here at this link
https://github.com/Meabed/Paypal-Multi-Currency-Magento

Hi Meabed,

I have tried your module, but there is an http 500 error when i try to access System->Configuration->Sales->Payment Methods

The details error information is
Fatal error: Call to a member function toOptionArray() on a non-object in ..public_html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form.php on line 463

Line 463 is:  $optionArray = $sourceModel->toOptionArray($fieldType == ‘multiselect’);

---------------------------------------------------------
$field->setRenderer($fieldRenderer);

if ($element->source_model) {
// determine callback for the source model
$factoryName = (string)$element->source_model;
$method = false;
if (preg_match(’/^([^:]+?)::([^:]+?)$/’, $factoryName, $matches)) {
array_shift($matches);
list($factoryName, $method) = array_values($matches);
}

$sourceModel = Mage::getSingleton($factoryName);
if ($sourceModel instanceof Varien_Object) {
$sourceModel->setPath($path);
}
if ($method) {
if ($fieldType == ‘multiselect’) {
$optionArray = $sourceModel->$method();
} else {
$optionArray = array();
foreach ($sourceModel->$method() as $value => $label) {
$optionArray[] = array(’label’ => $label, ‘value’ => $value);
}
}
} else {
$optionArray = $sourceModel->toOptionArray($fieldType == ‘multiselect’);
}
$field->setValues($optionArray);
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you help, pls.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community