Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Links doesn’t works

swiatmar

Total Posts:  22

Hello!!

I have some small problem with my page.
My links on the order page doesn\’t work :(

http://biq-shop.com/origin-8-track-ss-kurbel.html?___store=english&___from_store=default

if you go over:
email to friend etc.
.....shipping coast

add to wishlist
add to compare

Does anybody know what could be the problem?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jonasr

Total Posts:  28

There seems to be something very wrong with your text.
I can’t even select it piece by piece?

Look into the div- & how you putted the text into that div.

Magento Community
Magento Community

swiatmar

This is the point. I also checked div, but can’t find any mistake. I didn’t manipulate on the div structure. I used the blank template of magento and edited only css. But have no Idea why the links doesn’t work now :(

Somehow strange....

Magento Community
Magento Community

scottyhutt

Total Posts:  9

hi! I can only recommend you my emergency solution. Instead of guessing and getting lost in the resons for the problem, I just run a check using the service I luckily found. It has a loooooot of options, so yours is likely to be there too. What I especially like about it - it’s free! you can chekc the store 100 times a day and noone says a word! So, here it is - http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/free-shopping-cart-error-diagnostics-5785.html.

Magento Community
Magento Community

swiatmar

okay. I think the problem is only firefox related. It works fine on explorer and chrome. But not on Firefox. Only on Firefox the links doesn\\\’t react.
@scottyhutt:

thank you for your tip. it is a really nice module. But it didn\\\’t found any mistake in this part :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

roseguang

Total Posts:  3

Thank you for that. Since last posting we came across one of your other posts that suggested disabling the WYSIWYG editor and that is perfect. We don’t require any of the that functionality, we just want to paste our code in place. 
nike air max tn air nike air max tn america nike free run 3

Magento Community
Magento Community

jeremytan

Total Posts:  10

Still waiting the solutions...can’t figure it out ...

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community