Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Checkout Default vs Extension Advice Please

bokvis

Total Posts:  25
Gloucester

Hi

I am currently using an Ebizmart checkout extension on CE version 1.6.1.0 and i have someone working on my site who has suggested that i just use the Magento default checkout.

My only 2 ways of payments are Pay Pal and Sage Pay - the main thing is that it has to be easy to navigate for the online customer and work with the least delay possible.

Can anyone give me some advise which is the best to use or perhaps an alternative bearing in mind that it has to be effective / easy and problem frre. I would only really like to hear from Magento store owners so i can get first hand advise rather than from someone who is trying to promote their own product / extension.

If you could sent me a link to your checkout page so i can see that also might help

Thank you for any advise offered

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community