Magento Forum

Problem in adding a product to cart

knospe

Total Posts:  11
Germany

Hello,

I’m having problems in adding configurable product in cart on product detail page. After clicking “Add to cart” button I get a message saying that the product is out of stock. But on the product detail page I also display “In stock” value and the product is in stock. After checking the backend I can for sure say that all products are set as “In Stock” and “Enabled”. Adding simple products works with no problem though. So this problem refers only to configurable products.

When I try to add new configurable product via Backend and assign Categories to it, I get this error: Invalid method Mage_CatalogRule_Model_Rule::applyAllRulesToProduct(Array ( [0] => 3546 ) )

Maybe that’s also related to my “Add to cart” problem.

I’m working on Magento CE v1.7.0.2.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me solve this.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1013
Viet Nam

We give you a tool to resolve this issue. That is Ajax cart module allowing customers to add products to cart right on the Homepage or Category page at their convenience. You could check it out here:
http://www.magestore.com/magento-ajax-cart-extension.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageWorld

Total Posts:  135
USA / Vietnam

hainguyen178 - 10 September 2012 11:48 PM

try new products here with attractive outlook and outstanding features

We thank you for helping advertise our website by place link under your signature. However, it can lead to misunderstand or bother someone and we do not appreciate this. So, please remove all information that related to Mage-Word in all your writings and promise that will not use it in the future.
With best regards,

Mage-World

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community