Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error in product page

rajesh1984

Total Posts:  28

Hello there,

Can anyone help me out in resolving the below issue. I have no clue what is happening. Please help me out on this.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getStoreId() on a non-object in /home/tlc/public_html/linen_demo/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Source/Table.php on line 46

Thanks,
Rajesh

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mgt_commerce

Total Posts:  66

Hi rajesh,
this error means that you try to call a method of an object which does not exists.
Can you please provide more information?
Where das the error happen?
Did you install a third party extension?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ryan Sun _Kuafu
Guru

Total Posts:  317
FL

you are probably calling a eav attribute source model which is not extending eav attribute class

Magento Community
Magento Community

rajesh1984

Hi mgt_commerce,

Yeah i have installed color plus swatch extension and in order to have that license configured i moved server as well.Here is the product view page showing that error where color swatcher supposed to be there.
http://thelinencupboardlondon.com/linen_demo/index.php/luxury-fleece-blanket-check.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

rajesh1984

But basically is there any free extension that does color switch (not color swatch) products for only simple products....

Magento Community
Magento Community

xl19

Total Posts:  1

Did you find a solution for this? I am running into the same problem

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community