Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The page isn’t redirecting properly after adding SSL

nipuna

Total Posts:  29

Hi

Again a problem hope you guys help me grin

This is the site I am having problems
http://www.menstiesonline.com.au

Host recently enabled SSL and after enabling it in Admin by me I get this problem for secured pages like Checkout and etc..

“ The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.  “

I am using Firefox and have tried with Safari too.  I am attaching a screen shot also.

I tried all the things that I found by Googling.  But nothing worked.
Hope you guys help me to fix this. grin

Thanks

Image Attachments
error.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

andysaksena

Total Posts:  44

Did you get a fix for this?
I am also having the same issue after changing a category name. It works fine in chrome , safari but gives error in IE and firefox

Magento Community
Magento Community

nipuna

Total Posts:  29

andy.sam - 16 January 2013 06:31 PM

Did you get a fix for this?
I am also having the same issue after changing a category name. It works fine in chrome , safari but gives error in IE and firefox

It’s fixed.

But someone else did it so I don’t know how he did it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community