Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google AdWords Conversion Tracking extensions problem. 

vxasolut

Total Posts:  1

Hello. Today I have bought and installed the Google AdWords Conversion Tracking extension for use on my Magento website. After following the installation instructions carefully, it only appears to introduce an error into the site. With it installed, upon clicking on the Configuration button under System in the Dashboard, this error appears:

Fatal error: Class 'Activo_Adwordsconversion_Helper_Data' not found in /home/vxasolut/public_html/scales4you.ie/app/Mage.php on line 516

I fear that I am confused at why this is… Mage.php was not even a part of the extension. After uninstalling, the Configuration page opens again without any problems. Could anyone please help?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SoapMedia

Total Posts:  32

Hi, weve just released a free ROI Tracker that handles Adwords maybe that will help? http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/14817/

Magento Community
Magento Community

georg@orgoniseafrica.com

Total Posts:  22

Can this extension grab the conversion amount from “Base Currency” instead of the nominal transaction currency?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community