The Event-Based Discounts Magento extension allows you to reduce the number of abandoned carts by offering automatic time-limited discounts to your customers as well as the access to the premium customer group.
There are various reasons why customers abandon their carts. Every day merchants loose thousands of dollars because something distracted or prevented online shoppers from placing the order. We offer you to try a new motivation tool which is aimed to reduce the number of abandoned carts.
The Event-Based Discounts Magento extension can help you stimulate your store visitors to place the order without delays. A special timer counts backward to indicate the time remaining for promotions.
With Event-Based Discounts, your customers see that they have only X minutes to place the order and:
- get fixed amount as a discount;
- obtain a percent discount;
- be moved to a premium group.
The Event-Based Discounts extension allows you to create various campaigns to stimulate different groups of customers, so you can reach the highest results and maximum effect.
With our Magento extension, you can easily organize different promotions, such as:
- 20 first logged in customers get the 15% discount for the whole cart. The offer is active during 1 hour and the timer is shown 1 time to the same customer.
- Every newly registered customer gets a 5% discount automatically applied to the shopping cart which can be used within 2 hours;
- If the cart subtotal is $1500, your consumers obtain a chance to get the access to the premium customer group by placing the order within 30 minutes.
1. Automatically inserted on all store pages
2. Floating timer
3. Set discount duration time
4. Set period for timer to be active
5. Limit runs per customer
6. Limit total runs
7. Show timer to selected customer groups only
8. 4 activation events
* place order
* cart update
* log in
* new registration
9. 3 action types:
* fixed amount
* percent discount
* change customer group
10.Same conditions as in shopping cart price rules
11.Timer appearing effects:
12. Choose timer position using live preview selector
13. Take advantage of nine predefined timer positions: top-left, top-center, top-right, middle-left, middle-center, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, and bottom-right
14. Select font color using color picker
15. Timer notice with ability to use HTML
16. Ability to use URL for timer
17. Timer statistics
18. Dynamic change of values
20. 3 design templates are included
21. Ability to customize timer block template
22. Multistore support
Click thumbnail to see full-size image