Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Major security concern in MagentoGO version 1.1.1.1

jodislater

Total Posts:  1

I am submitting a post here because I have not gotten a response by submitting a ticket through regular channels. Is anyone else experience customer issues with their customer database after upgrading to version 1.1.1.1???

We have had two customers contact us with concerns because their email address was associated with the wrong account or because the site was displaying someone else’s name.

Anyone with any information about this please respond asap!

Thanks,
JS.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mosses Akizian

Total Posts:  176
Los Angeles, CA

Hi JS. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have brought this to the Magento Go support team’s attention and a technician will be contacting you soon. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jonesie

Total Posts:  1

Hello JS,

Can you provide us with a ticket number for this issue we. We do not see a support request for this issue, if you log in to your My Account and click on Support you should have the option to see current cases or create a new one. Currently we have no reports of this type of issue and would like to make sure we have this investigated right away.

We apologize for any delay in updates to your cases.

Regards,
Magento Go Support

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community