Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento 1.7: Configurable Attribute Set is not Appearing on Product Information Page

convertmyiphone

Total Posts:  1

I’ve followed every possible sources for this. I wanted to create a configurable product (i.e. iPhone Back Cover [11 Colours]). I also created a new attribute list with all 11 colours and created an absolute right attribute set.

The problem is when I go to create a new product based on this custom configurable attribute: Manage Product >> New Product >> Create Product Setting >> Selected Attribute Set: Custom Attrobute Set & Product Type: Configurable Product. Here I don’t find “Use Complex Product Type” check button. However, I proceeded to next step and selected “Select Configurable Attributes” and then “Continue”. But to my surprise I don’t find my created configurable attribute on Product Information Page.

I need some help on this. The problem is in the Admin part, I’m yet to check frontend.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SupFrig

Total Posts:  3

i got the same issue on my magento 1.7.0.2 backoffice, have you found a solution to your problem ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

hfmgraham

We’ve run into the same issue too. Very frustrating.

Magento Community
Magento Community

digitalescape

Same issue here, has anyone found a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

staticfreetv

Total Posts:  2

Hi All,

I had a similar issue. Give this a try:

1) Go to: Catalog -> Attributes -> Manage Attribute Sets

2) Click on the name of your Attribute set

In this window you should see the heading “Unassigned Attributes” on the far right- below that you should see your custom attributes. Drag them from the list on the right to the pane on the left, and place them in the order you would like them to show up in the “Product Edit” page.

Hope this helps!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community