Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Where is the best place to post projects for freelance work? 

ShopMagCart

Total Posts:  70

I have contacted roughly 5 Magento partners on quotes for upgrading my website a month ago and not one has contacted me back.  I ran across some freelance websites which posts Magento (and other things) projects, but wanted advice on which one to post my project on, I was looking at Elance, Freelancer, and Odesk. 

Does anyone have any experience with these or have a suggestion of any other website?  I would like to work with a company (preferably in the USA), because they have more than 1 person on staff at all times.  I would also like to turn to this company in the future on an hourly emergency basis (which is rare).  I am not unwilling to work with a single person company under the right circumstances.

Thank you for your input.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sunovisio

Total Posts:  94
Ho Chi Minh

Hi ShopMagCart,

I sent you a message in private. Don’t hesitate to contact us for further estimation.

Regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andycarter04

Total Posts:  6

There is lots of job poting site like odesk , elance and freelancer as well as here is one more site 99hours where you can submit your project and got best company to complete your requirements.

Andy

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community